Supporting StarSeeds & All Light Beings in awakening to the Joy & Magic of knowing their TRUE Earth Mission
Am I StarSeed
Knowing Who you "Really Are" is Imperative to your Earth mission
StarSeeds are fun loving, play loving Beings here to support and guide humanity forward at this very special time in the history of Earth. We chose to be here at this time. We embrace our destiny and step fully into our gifts with joy and passion!
The following definitions may help you to “know” your true origins
StarSeed – Souls having lived or originated on other planets, other galaxies, on spacecraft, or in other dimensions and interlocking world spaces, who have volunteered to assist in bringing in the “New Age of Reason” and assist Earth through her next phase of evolution. They inhabit their human body from its birth. Some are born knowing their identity and purpose, others are activated, or wake up, at a later time. The timing of the moment of birth is deliberate. Souls agreeing to come to Earth together find corresponding genetics that fit their soul’s mission.
StarSeeds are programmed, so to speak, to aid in the activation of their brothers and sisters in collective advancement through moral, ethical and mental/spiritual guidance. When a StarSeed is called upon to gather in “unison of purpose,” that is when others seem to witness miracles or magic in motion, because of their combined galactic heritage. Most StarSeeds that are truly activated from all levels seem to hold their optimism about the missions that they have chosen.
StarSeeds experience a total amnesia as to their true identities, however, each is encoded with an activation switch. Each “awakening” is unique and can range from measured and calm to abrupt and intense. When activated, StarSeeds don’t need to be told what they are, they inherently know. They recall their purpose on earth and where they’re from with no explanations needed.
While there are many different beliefs as to the origins of StarSeeds, their purpose is clear; they are on earth to be of service to mankind. They are not here to learn or study humans, but to assist our societies into a new age.
StarSeeds look, act and feel like normal human beings, however, they experience an innate longing to return home. While they are quick to discern human agendas, they find human behavior to be somewhat interesting and often irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves with society. One of the most telling StarSeed characteristics is their feeling of genuine excitement upon learning that they might not be human after all. They are naturally drawn to the concept of space exploration and “science fiction” – from the belief in sentient life in distant galaxies to the science behind star ships. TV shows and movies such as E.T., Star Wars, and Star Trek provide comfort, for reasons they may not be able to express.
Walk-Ins – Advanced souls choosing to volunteer, through a combination of galactic agendas, to assist Earth through her next stage of evolution. They do not go through the birth process; they trade places with someone already in human form through a prearranged agreement with that soul. If a Star Seed or Light Worker have no other way to complete their soul mission, then they might agree to leave the body and make a trade with a Walk-In. Many advanced galactic civilizations have used these Walk-In experiments at the pinnacle of evolutionary change in order to match celestial agendas. This is not to be confused with being “possessed of spirit”, that is another matter all together. These Walk-Ins that are being placed in human form are guided in deliberate fashion and in accordance with “free will” at cosmic levels of agreements.
The silver cord of life force is traveled upon to imprint the new consciousness of the Walk-In and agreements are made to fulfill certain family concerns left unfinished by the soul walking out. After a period of adjustment, then certain behavior patterns immerge and drastic changes start to take place such as weddings, divorces, re-location, change of occupation, even sexual preference may change. Walk-ins can be permanent, which means that the original soul will not return. Temporary Walk-Ins can use a human body for short periods of time while the original is gathering new instructions while residing in other realms before returning back to the body. So a Walk-In can be permanent or temporary.
Lightworkers – Advanced souls originating on Earth, who have evolved to the point of developing special abilities and talents, which are needed for elevating the planet and her inhabitants. They were born to the body they occupy. They seem to be drawn to StarSeed missions and want to be involved with their agendas. They are the angelic worker bees of mission control. Many will choose to have astrological star codings, although they will not be starseed, but by frequency they seem to resonate to healthy lifestyles and empower mental, moral, ethical, spiritual behavior wherever they go. Their home is the Earth and they want to keep it sustainable for all forms of life. When their mission is through, they will be returning to Earth; not to the stars.
Indigos – Extraterrestrial souls, born to human bodies having more than two strands of DNA. They have unique abilities because of their DNA. They are the result of advanced extraterrestrial blood experiments that have gone through many genetic changes in order to foster their interdimensional talents. This is a large group of souls that chose to come to earth via spacecraft, mostly from the Pleiades, and beamed down as human embryos that would match their missions through genetic codes.
Most Indigos now on the planet were born after the Harmonic Convergence of 1987. They require innovative parenting and should not be medicated for ADHD as children. Both their astrological and blood codings will match every time, no exceptions. Indigos also have the ability to pick up signals from ET beacons, such as the one found by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin and American Alan Shephard during 1961, referred to as “postcards from the rim”. These ET beacons emit both light and tone signals, along with a mathematical language, which can translate like a 3D film of the Galaxy. Many monoliths are out in space, devised by a group of ET races, and now Indigos seem to resonate to their intergalactic messages.
27 StarSeed Characteristics
- From a young age, you have had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for other people.
- You’ve been told you’re an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core
- No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can’t express it, and you know that your house is not it.
- Even as a child, you have always felt different, as though you are uniqu. You feel seperate from the world.
- You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.
- Your sense of empathy is overwhelming.
- You feel different from those around you. However, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.
- Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else’s and the medical world struggles to understand it. This may manifest itself in ways as small as a lower than average body temperature or inability to withstand heat.
- You are incredibly intelligent, but bored easily by traditional academics.
- You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other’s thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.
- You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill, but struggle to find what you want to do with your life.
- You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life.
- The physical limitations of your body often frustrate you.
- You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions. This is because StarSeeds remember far more freedom in their physical form.
- Your dreams are vivid and exceptional, and waking life never seems to measure up. Often, your dreams will seem other-worldly — as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.
- Others are often wary of you or feel uncomfortable in your presence. People instinctively know that you are different, but struggle to verbalize why. You may even feel isolated within your own family.
- You have very few friends, but those who are, seem to understand you without need of explanation.
- Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate. The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.
- You can feel who people are without them ever saying a word. You see beyond the external façade and instinctively know when they are lying. You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they’ve even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality, you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.
- You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You may not be able to put it into words, but you have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.
- You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.
- From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how other’s don’t see its mistakes.
- Though your dreams are exceptional, you’ve always had trouble sleeping.
- You have a natural ability to make others feel better – whether through medicine or your words. Strangers will often open up about their problems without even realizing it.
- People’s first impression of you is often aloof or cold, however, once they get to know you, they consider you to be one of the most loving people that they know.
- You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses — even friends. To you, people are overwhelming and their emotions and actions seem chaotic.
- You have the ability to emotionally or spiritually grow much faster than those around you. Your sense of morality keeps you grounded, even when presented with emotions that are difficult for others to handle.